Do you recognize the following challenges:
- Increase the visibility of your publications
- Accessibility to a global audience
- Finding experts for peer-review
- Tracking performance of publications
- Monitor competitive publications
- Drive usage to your publications
By being indexed in Scopus, your journal is visible to millions of users every day driving usage to your published articles.
Get more information
Did you know?
- Over 2,000 institutes worldwide have full access to Scopus
- Scopus users perform over 1 million searches every month
- More than 50% of the searches result in a click to the full-text article or a link to the publisher’s platform
- Scopus enables seamless linking to full-text articles and a link to the publisher’s homepage to purchase the article?
Scopus offers innovative features that help researchers, such as:
- Scopus Author Identifier to distinguish between results from authors with the same name and to capture all results for an author whose name is recorded in different ways. Easily find experts for peer-review in specific subject areas.
- Scopus Citation Tracker to simply find, check and track citation data year by year and in real-time
- Scopus Affiliation Identifier to automatically identify and match an organization with all its research output
- Document Download Manager to easily download and organize multiple full-text articles simultaneously
The Scopus Journal Analyzer enables authors to decide in which journals to publish and helps librarians to evaluate their portfolio
- SNIP & SJR metrics now integrated into Scopus provide even more insights into journal performance:
- All 7,000 editors and 200,000 reviewers from Elsevier use Scopus in their editorial work
- Scopus data is used to rank the world’s top universities for the QS Top Universities
- The JournalRank and CountryRank by SCImago were developed with Scopus data
Increase visibility of your journals indexed in Scopus
If you would like to make sure your readers know that they can find your titles in Scopus , you can place the below banner on your journal homepage, indicating that your journals are indexed in Scopus.
Simply select one of the banners and paste it onto your website.
You can also announce the indexing in Scopus to your users via a newsletter or press release. For more information, please contact our Press Office.