Do you recognize the following challenges:
- Allocation of funding
- Justifying budget allocation
- Spot and evaluate research/ers
- Driving research policies
- Limiting failures and dead-ends
- Increase return on investment
Using Scopus you can:
- Assess the research performance of various districts within the local government remit
- Benchmark scientific output at all levels from national to local
- Allocate financial resources to right group of researchers by tracking their impact.
- Check researcher candidates' production, citations, h-index and compare to others in the same subject area.
Institutions Using Scopus
"Science and technology play a crucial role in a country's economic growth," said Mr. Hiroyuki Tomizawa, Principal Administrator, Economic Analysis and Statistics Division, Directorate for Science, Technology and Industry, with the OECD. "We selected Scopus for its breadth of coverage including journal titles from over 100 nations as well as its advanced features. Together, these advantages will enable the OECD to execute more sophisticated statistical analyses to guide our member countries."
"iFQ is using Scopus Custom Data to quantify German research output and evaluate the gobal impact. “We will work with Scopus for the depth and international breadth of its citation database,” Professor Stefan Hornbostel of iFQ. “The analytical capabilities that the content provides will help us achieve our mission of supporting the German science system with carefully examined and relevant information feeding into policies that will allow Germany to continue to be a global scientific leader.”