Usage / Report
Scopus customers receive detailed monthly usage reports. The reports are provided per customer with an individual username and password, and are COUNTER-compliant.
Your individual reports are accessible on a secure Usage Reporting web site, with your own username and password. To see a demonstration, visit the website and login with username: demo and password: demo.
Available reports include:
General overview of key usage figures per month in a 13-month rolling window, showing
- Searches run
- Active IPs
- Active users
- Abstract requests
- Outward links to articles and other sources (such as the Web)
- Inward links from other sources to Scopus
- Scopus searches from other platforms
- Links to cited and citing articles
- Searches by source and by type of search
- Scopus Citation Tracker Usage
If you have any questions regarding usage reports please contact your Regional Sales Office.
Guides for navigating Scopus usage reports: