A range of support services are available to help you get the most out of Scopus:
- Resource Library offers a range of downloads such as fact sheets, user guides and brochures.
- Scopus helpdesk operates worldwide and offers local language technical and user support via:
- Elsevier TrainingDesk offers training material such as tutorials, presentations and other supporting information. It is regularly updated and complemented with live training sessions with professional instructors.
Elsevier Admin Tool enables library administrators to manage:
- Users’ access rights and profiles
- Setting up links
- Branding your library on Scopus
- Usage reports
Elsevier Account Manager can help you:
- Train your users and organise library 'walk-in' days
- Promote your library resources
Elsevier's Library Connect on Elsevier.com offers publications and events featuring news, insights and tips from Elsevier colleagues, librarians and industry leaders.
- The Library Connect pamphlet "15 Ways to Promote Effective Use of Online Resources"