Integrate with Scopus
We provide the shortest path to full-text articles and offer a range of options for integrating our wide content base and search capabilities into your resources, websites and services.
Benefit through Scopus Integration
- Access to extensive data via the Scopus database
- Increased visibility to a broader user-base
- Opportunity to work with an innovative product
- Association with a recognized brand
We have options for subscribers and non-subscribers alike including:
- Three options to link to full text and more:
- OpenURL Linking to Scopus
- Federated Search / XML Gateway
API's and federated search
The Scopus Application Program Interface (API) lets you creatively interact with Scopus data by building mashups. Further it allows you to access and use Scopus data inside and outside of the traditional library domain through applications based on the API.
The API returns Scopus data in a format that easily integrates into an application or a web site. While registration and use of the interface will be open to non-customers, Scopus customers will have access to more data.
RSS & HTML Feeds
Benefit from RSS and HTML feeds that allow you to keep up to date and display Scopus search results on any of your own web pages.