Expert Content Selection & Advisory Committee (ECSAC)
If you are a ECSAC user please log in to view
In collaboration with Elsevier and guidance from the Scopus Content Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB), Thailand is the first country to establish its own local board, better known as the ECSAC, that is affiliated to the CSAB.
The ECSAC-Thailand comprises 14 Subject Chairs that mirror the CSAB Subject Chair disciplines as well as 13 additional general Board members.
The objectives for setting up ECSAC-Thailand are outlined as follows:
1) Educate local publishers on selection criteria
2) Act as a filter for local titles that need to be reviewed
3) Improve the acceptance rate of local titles
4) Pro-actively pre-screen local titles
5) Conduct full review of local titles
Through the support and collaboration with Scopus CSAB, the goal is to raise the overall standard and quality of journals coming out of Thailand, especially those being indexed in Scopus.
For more information, please click here for the press release.