Search millions of abstracts & index data with Scopus
Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature with smart tools that track, analyze and visualize research. Easy to use and comprehensive, Scopus is designed to quickly find the information researchers need. Tools to sort, refine and quickly identify results help you focus on the outcome of your work. You can spend less time mastering databases and more time on research.
- Over 20,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Contains 49 million records, 78% with abstracts
- Includes over 5.3 million conference papers
- Provides 100% Medline coverage
- Interoperability with ScienceDirect, Engineering Village and Reaxys, a unique chemistry workflow solution