Elsevier Doyma Spanish Medical Collection
The Elsevier Doyma Spanish Medical Collection represents high-quality journals in Spanish. English-language abstracts are provided for all of the clinical research journals and some of the Continuing Medical Education journals. Titles date back to 2005.
The collection comprises:
- Clinical research journals with original articles, reviews and case reports, most of which are the official publications of Spain’s principal medical societies.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) journals, a large number of which are endorsed by highly respected societies.
Benefits for librarians, researchers and authors
Librarians can offer more, researchers get own language and authors get more visibility...
- Librarians will be able to offer their users an additional collection of more than 80 Spanish Medical titles on the familiar, dependable and highly intuitive ScienceDirect platform.
- Spanish-speaking researchers have the convenience of high-quality medical information in their own language, enhanced by the world-class functionality ScienceDirect offers. This means Spanish-language medical titles can be searched alongside a significant portion of the global scientific literature.
- Authors who have published in these journals will become more visible thanks to the global exposure they will benefit from through their inclusion in ScienceDirect.
Please see the contact us page for more information and to discuss available buying options.
Top 25 Articles
Keep track of the latest trends in your subject area with ScienceDirect's Top 25 Hottest Articles. Visit top25.sciencedirect.com
Download the ScienceDirect mobile app today! Available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android devices.
News and insights for the research community. Visit elsevierconnect.com