Although the Seminars titles do not constitute a formal package, they do share a distinct brand identity, providing summaries of current thinking on specific topics in their respective fields.
Seminars titles available
There are eight Seminars titles are now available on ScienceDirect...
- Seminars in Arthroplasty (2003) – targets orthopedic surgeons, each issue offering a comprehensive, current overview of an important topic in arthroplasty.
- Seminars in Breast Disease (2003) - offers a unique multidisciplinary approach to its subject, covering pathologic, radiologic and treatment management issues facing both scientists and clinicians.
- Seminars in Colon & Rectal Surgery (2003) - offers a comprehensive and coordinated review of a single, timely topic related to the diagnosis and treatment of proctologic diseases. The journal targets colorectal surgeons as well as general surgeons.
- Seminars in Diagnostic Pathology (2003) - offers current, authoritative reviews of topics in diagnostic anatomic pathology for pathologists, clinical investigators and physicians in practice.
- Seminars in Hematology (2002) - focuses on topics of current clinical importance in hematology and related fields. This is the leading review journal in hematology and is of interest to hematologists, hematologists/oncologists, internal medicine specialists, blood bankers, and specialists in thrombosis and hemostasis.
- Seminars in Nephrology (2003) - is the leading review journal in nephrology. Each issue is an organized compendium of practical information that serves as a lasting reference for nephrologists, internists, and physicians in training.
- Seminars in Oncology (2001) - is the leading review journal in oncology. Each issue focuses on a topic of current clinical importance to medical oncologists and hematologists/oncologists. Articles provide current, authoritative, and practical reviews of developments in the diagnosis and management of patients with cancer.
- Seminars in Spine Surgery (2003) - includes topics of basic anatomy, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, management options and follow-up of the condition under consideration. The journal also features “Spinescope,” a section providing summaries of articles from other journals that are of relevance to the understanding of ongoing research related to the treatment of spinal disorders.
Benefits for researchers
The Seminars are highly cited and therefore form a valuable complement to primary...
- The Seminars are highly cited and therefore form a valuable complement to primary research journals.
- The Seminars provide opportunities for cross linking and synergistic discovery.
Benefits for librarians
The Seminars are a response to sustained customer demand and give researchers...
- The Seminars are a response to sustained customer demand and give researchers more choice.
Note: Subscriptions include all available years.
Please see the contact us page for more information and to discuss available buying options.
Top 25 Articles
Keep track of the latest trends in your subject area with ScienceDirect's Top 25 Hottest Articles. Visit top25.sciencedirect.com
Download the ScienceDirect mobile app today! Available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android devices.
News and insights for the research community. Visit elsevierconnect.com