New Scientist is the leading scientific current affairs magazine, covering news, ideas and innovations from every field with over 680,000 readers of the print magazine. With a network of correspondents and seven editorial offices, New Scientist has a global reach that no other science magazine can match.
Launched in 1956, the magazine celebrated its 50th Anniversary in November 2006, and has been available on ScienceDirect since September 1, 2006.
Introducing New Scientist to your ScienceDirect collection means that for the first time, you and your library users can now access leading scientific and technical news in one place.
New Scientist covers:
- Comprehensive reviews of key advances
- Feature-length articles exploring key scientific issues and breakthroughs
- Latest technology and how changing trends in technology influence the way we live and work
- Leading and up-and-coming scientists, together with world-renowned personalities, giving their views on the biggest issues in science
- The massively popular The Last Word where readers' random and often bizarre questions on everyday scientific phenomena are answered
All subscriptions to New Scientist on ScienceDirect have access to content dating back to September 1, 2006.
Please see the contact us page for more information and to discuss available buying options..
Top 25 Articles
Keep track of the latest trends in your subject area with ScienceDirect's Top 25 Hottest Articles. Visit top25.sciencedirect.com
Download the ScienceDirect mobile app today! Available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android devices.
News and insights for the research community. Visit elsevierconnect.com