Elsevier Backfiles on ScienceDirect
Elsevier Backfiles on ScienceDirect allow you to retrieve scientific information that was not previously accessible electronically and is difficult or even impossible to locate in print. Including all articles, right back to the very first issue of each publication (where possible), Backfiles help you ensure that your collection is truly complete.
There are many reasons why Backfiles benefit you...
- A one-off purchase with no annual fees and perpetual access rights for as long as you remain a ScienceDirect subscriber.
- Packages per subject area.
- Less expensive per article than if you scanned each individually and substantially cheaper than document delivery.
- Major savings on storage and administration costs associated with maintaining paper archives.
- Fully searchable: HTML header, abstracts and references, the Full-text body of the articles are searchable via raw ASCII files in the background.
- Citations, abstracts and references are fully linked and CrossRef-enabled.
Please note: in order to purchase Backfiles, an existing ScienceDirect License is required.
Please see the contact us page for more information and to discuss available buying options.
Top 25 Articles
Keep track of the latest trends in your subject area with ScienceDirect's Top 25 Hottest Articles. Visit top25.sciencedirect.com
Download the ScienceDirect mobile app today! Available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android devices.
News and insights for the research community. Visit elsevierconnect.com