Now the high quality reference material found in Elsevier’s handbooks is available, anytime, anywhere presented online as part of different subject collections. With content solicited from the world's leading authorities, these highly-cited volumes offer an invaluable resource for your researchers. With the handbooks available from volume one up to the most current volume, users gain online access to valuable research spanning many years and many important developments in scholarly research.
Handbooks in summary
- Comprise authoritative, quality repositories within a mature research field
- Include chapters serving as self-contained surveys, often defining a field
- Authored by the most highly regarded experts in their fields
- Are highly cited
- Provide important entry points to the key literature
- Are updated regularly with new volumes
- Are fully searchable and linkable
Find books now
The Up-to-date books title information shows further information about the individual volumes and packages available.
Click here to browse books in all subject areas.
Top 25 Articles
Keep track of the latest trends in your subject area with ScienceDirect's Top 25 Hottest Articles. Visit top25.sciencedirect.com
Download the ScienceDirect mobile app today! Available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android devices.
News and insights for the research community. Visit elsevierconnect.com