SciVerse Hub is Now Open to the Public!
Now everyone can access Hub.
SciVerse Hub is now available not only to SciVerse customers, but also to the general public. With a completely new look and the “Beta” removed, Hub now features a more powerful search across an expanded content set with fine-tuned de-duplication. Greater customization through My Library and Applications offers all users the ability to amplify their results.
New Hub. New Look. New features:
- New home page and navigation provide easier access to key areas, and specific zones to help educate and orient users, powered by Applications.
- Fine-tuned relevancy ranking, de-duplication, and enhanced speed make Hub more powerful.
- Registered users can save searches and documents in Hub directly from the results page with My Library. Once saved, users can print and email document lists and search results.
New Content for Hub
In addition to the 15 current scholarly publishers indexed in Hub, new content has been added from 3 new publishers, including:
- 1.1 million full-text articles from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- 3.5 million full-text journal articles from Springer
- 320,000 full-text articles from RSC Publishing
For more information about new features coming to SciVerse products like ScienceDirect, Scopus and Applications, head back to the main page.