Cell press: P2E
Since 1974 Cell Press deliver the world‘s leading research across the broad spectrum of life sciences. In the late 80s, starting with Neuron, Cell Press has launched journals to address growing fields of research, holding each new journal to Cell‘s standard of quality and impact.
Cell Press combines the highest quality science with innovation in technology and publishing practice. Cell Press journals are always among the most highly downloaded life science titles in ScienceDirect.
Online access to Cell Press journals would provide your institution with even greater advantages:
- Instant access to the salient discoveries within this must-have content
- Possibility to register to table of contents alerts, that are enhanced by Cell Press editors to highlight noteworthy content, with direct links to just published articles available immediately online
- mmediate citation opportunities for authors
- 24/7 access to multiple users
- Content available for iPad and Android
- Enriched multimedia content thanks to the “Article of the Future” view.
Article of the Future (AotF) represents innovation within the full-text article featuring enhanced graphical elements, and integrated multimedia. AotF incorporates the core text and supplemental material within a single unified structure - multimedia (audio and video) is incorporated within the article rather than as supplementary material.
Bulleted article highlights and a graphical abstract allow readers to quickly gain an understanding of the paper’s main message. The graphical abstract encourages browsing, ands help readers identify more quickly if the paper is relevant to their research interests.